- Our “order confirmation forms”, issued for each order we receive, summarize the conditions reserved to each order; by sending back the “order confirmation form” signed (or stamped), the customer confirms his approval on all terms and conditions as mentioned in the “order confirmation form”.
- Returns or requests for replacements, for any reason, are not accepted if they are not previously agreed by both parties. In case of damaged products, the request for our action shall be promptly followed by relevant documents (i.e. images, detailed description, report etc.) showing and describing the damage so that we can carry out our technical evaluation. Once these documents are analyzed, G. Agrati srl will decide, upon its unquestionable judgment, what shall be done in order to restore these products.
- Images, trademarks, logos, technical information as mentioned in our documents, in our website at www.agrati.net, in our packing boxes are exclusive property of G. Agrati srl; it is strictly forbidden to use them, without a formal authorization issued by the legitimate owner.
- As part of its continue improvement, G. Agrati srl reserves the right to make technical modifications and design changes to its products without prior notice.
- G. Agrati srl does not accept the liability for any possible misprint, bad typing, and wrong transcription in its catalogue, literature, website at www.agrati.net.
- For the resolution of any litigation and dispute, the Milano Law Court is the exclusive authority for a binding decision.